大乐透合买计算器 www.tpglu.tw Vogel Paint and Wax was started in 1926 by Andrew Vogel in Orange City, Iowa. He had immigrated from Holland back around 1910 with his parents. His father was also a painter and paper hanger in Holland. When Andrew moved to northwest Iowa he began farming. After not having much success, and realizing that the paints available to him at the time were inferior to those his family had made in Holland, he began to manufacture a red barn paint and a white house paint in his garage.
In the 40's after World War II, Andrew's sons came back from the war and got more involved in the business. Under son Frank's leadership, the company began to grow and soon was a major supplier of industrial coatings to the booming "short-line" farm implement factories of the midwest.
Frank & Marv Vogel
In 1967 Vogel Paint purchased the Diamond Products Company located in Marshalltown, Iowa. Diamond Products had several retail stores in central Iowa and the company has continued to expand on that store base. It was soon after that the company began to go to market under the name of Diamond Vogel Paints.